Saturday, April 01, 2006

Chess-club training not enough

I think I need to invent a system of training myself in chess. We have one class every sunday for one hour and that is surely not enough. Ok, some of us gather in a cafe almost daily and play a few games which is great, but I slowly feel the need of reading books on chess and learning more openings. We always play the same openings and I know the style of my usual opponents. I also want to learn more about the endgame. Since I have much spare time, I think I could dedicate one or two hours of reading daily. Of course things will get more difficult when the university starts but I will think about that later! I am going to invent a chess training system for myself now! (and god knows if I will ever follow it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home