Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dear diary...

Today I learned two sub-variations of the King's Indian after the move of the white bishop to g5 and black pawn h6. All two are bad for the white and I learned by heart the sequence of the moves. It is not difficult to remember when one sees why these moves are played. One move invites the other one and it is quite easy to remember. I decided to learn the King's Indian and especially this variation because one of my friends plays it all the time and beats me all the time. Next time I am going to be prepared though!

Blind chess inspires much awe within me. I do not understand what kind of hardware and software these chess players have installed in their mind to play blind! Tonight I am going to try and visualize the 2 variations I learned before sleeping with closed eyes. I wonder if I will be able to "draw" them in my mind. And tomorrow I will post the results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home